Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us> on 1995/12/23 04:51:37 UTC

Icons

Hi.

I've uploaded to httpd/incoming/ two files, icons.tar and icons.patch.
The prior contains the 'new' versions of the icons Apache uses, which
several times now Kevin Hughes has tried to get us to use, but we've put
off because we were in a feature freeze. I've made a few changes to the
filenames so as not to break the srm.conf entries that are already out
there, and thrown in apache_pb.gif. icons.patch is a patch to
srm.conf-dist to take advantage of the new icons.

If someone could properly number and toss those into for_Apache_1.1b0,
that'd be lovely.

--/ Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us> /--------/ Lefler on IRC