Posted to users@maven.apache.org by tubin gen <fa...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/06 17:20:38 UTC

generate ddl for my dbunti hiber4nqate configration

My project uses  spring , hibernate,dbunit for orm dao unit testing.  I am
using maven to build my project.
The dbunit testing  I use hsqldb with hibernate configration <prop
key="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto">create-drop</prop>, this creates tables in
hsqldb and excutes all test, I am wondering If I can save this schema
generated for hsqldb ina ddl file ?I saw  hibernate3-maven-plugin   is used
to to generate ddl file , In my case do I have to use this plugin? , if so
then my hibernate configration is through a spring bean  and do not know how
to tell this plugin to use a spring bean , If there a re any examples please
provide me the link .