Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Paul McKernon <p....@aepona.com> on 2000/08/03 10:48:03 UTC

soap.jar

Hi all, I have just downloaded the apache ver.2 stuff and replaced my existing
apache 1.2 soap.jar with the new one ( and left everything else) and it is so much
better - no more hacking at code to make the comms work and no more weird
Deserializer Exceptions. Typical that I find this out on the last day of the
project!

I would advise anyone using the 1.2 stuff to change to the version 2. It seems to
only contain the soap.jar though - no sign of the smtp.jar, xmisoap.jar, and
pop3.jar. I presume you just keep the ver 1.2 files?

Paul

Re: C++ SOAP

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
NOT from MS. Get the Microsoft Soap tool kit from the MS
site. I believe that it is in C++ and runs only on Windows.
I have it but did not try it yet, even on NT, no time (- .
Why not use the Java Version from Apache?  It works on any
system which supports Java!!!!!!!!!!!!! -)
Regards - George

Re: C++ SOAP

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.

C++ SOAP