Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Jagadish Venkatraman <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/28 23:22:33 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Samza 0.14 RC5

The vote of 0.14.0 has been more than 72 hours and we got +1 (binding)
x 3 and +1 (non-binding) x 4.

Samza 0.14 officially passed the VOTE!

Thanks all for helping validate this release!

--
Jagadish V,
Graduate Student,

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Samza 0.14 RC5

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Great! Thanks Jagadish for closing the VOTE. Let's wrap the rest of the
release process in the first week of 2018!

Happy new years to all!

-Yi