Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexander Ramos Jardim <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/09 16:11:50 UTC

Indexing xml data

I need to put big xml files on a string field in one of my projects. Does
Solr accept it automatically or should I put a <!CDATA> on my xml before
putting on the index?
--
Alexander Ramos Jardim

Re: Indexing xml data

Posted by Alexander Ramos Jardim <al...@gmail.com>.
Oh thanks.

I don't want to search on that. I will have a name field that contains the
unique identifier of the document.

--
Alexander Ramos Jardim

Re: Indexing xml data

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com>.

--
--Noble Paul

Re: Indexing xml data

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com>.

Re: Indexing xml data

Posted by Norberto Meijome <fr...@meijome.net>.
On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 19:51:45 +0530

Re: Indexing xml data

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com>.
You can put it into a 'string' field directly

--
--Noble Paul