Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by novotny <no...@gridsphere.org> on 2009/03/10 23:23:48 UTC

using wasp/swarm + acegi and RunAs capability

Hi,

I'm currently using wicket security with acegi following the wicketstuff
documentation
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/Swarm+and+Acegi+HowTo.
WaspSession is subclasssed to provide authenticate and logoff methods that
use spring's AuthenticationManager and SecurityContextHolder classes. Now
however I have some admin pages and I need the capability for an admin to
"run as" a user. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm sort of at a
loss to know where to begin-- I see that Spring has a RunAsManager
http://static.springframework.org/spring-security/site/reference/html/runas.html
but I'm not sure how to use it. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Jason

Re: using wasp/swarm + acegi and RunAs capability

Posted by novotny <no...@gridsphere.org>.
I just found SwitchUser in the Spring security code as well-- this seems to
be what I want, has anyone had any experience using it?

Thanks, Jason