Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Pawlak Pawlak <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/03 11:25:13 UTC

Question regarding the news about translation Apache OpenOffice 3.4 into Polish

Hi!
My name is Pawel and I've just seen the news about translation Apache
OpenOffice 3.4 into Polish. I'm eager to help with the remaining 5%.
Regards Pawel

Re: Question regarding the news about translation Apache OpenOffice 3.4 into Polish

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 12/3/12 11:25 AM, Pawlak Pawlak wrote:
> Hi!
> My name is Pawel and I've just seen the news about translation Apache
> OpenOffice 3.4 into Polish. I'm eager to help with the remaining 5%.
> Regards Pawel

Hi Pawlak,

welcome at Apache OpenOffice and thanks for your interest to help us
with the translation into Polish.

There are already some volunteers who have worked on the translation for
Polish and is now up to me to include their work. I believe the work is
already done for AOO 3.4.1. But we will have further work to do for our
next release and very helping hand is welcome to help.

You can also help to verify the Polish trnasltion by reviewing and
testing the developer snapshots when a new version with the translation
will be available.

You will get the information via this list and I hope other volunteers
who already worked on the Polish translation can give some further
information how you can help best at the moment.

But again welcome at Apache

Juergen