Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Samuel Andrew McIntyre <fu...@nonintuitive.com> on 2004/11/23 02:40:57 UTC

Derby release, pt. II

RE: Derby release, pt. II

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
FYI, the URL on Sam's page for the source ZIP file is missing the ".zip"
extension.

Once downloaded, I see that the -src ZIP file is missing the Incubation
notice, which is otherwise present in both the -bin and -lib ZIP files.  The
STATUS file appears out of date, since the top item relates to the copyright
matter.  I did not check the .tar.gz files, but "assume" that they were
rolled from the same source material.

Please correct the STATUS file and missing README.  When Derby does post the
binaries, they should go under /www/cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/derby.

	--- Noel