Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by bhusted <bh...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/14 17:37:22 UTC

JBoss 4.x Compatibility

Reading the JBoss integration for ActiveMQ, I noticed the following:

There was a bug in the Resource Adaptor which caused errors on deployment in
JBoss 4.x. Instead use 3.1-M6 or the 3.1 release or later.

Does this mean that ActiveMQ can not be used with any JBoss 4.x release?

Thanks

Re: JBoss 4.x Compatibility

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
That slightly misleading bit of documentation was talking about the
ActiveMQ release that must be used to get around a bug :) ActiveMQ 4.0
or later works fine with JBoss 4.x.

I've clarified that a little better on the wiki...
http://activemq.org/site/jboss-integration.html

On 7/14/06, bhusted <bh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Reading the JBoss integration for ActiveMQ, I noticed the following:
>
> There was a bug in the Resource Adaptor which caused errors on deployment in
> JBoss 4.x. Instead use 3.1-M6 or the 3.1 release or later.
>
> Does this mean that ActiveMQ can not be used with any JBoss 4.x release?
>
> Thanks

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/