Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/20 14:11:07 UTC

Website

Could I get some pointers on publishing the website? I guess its changed as
we don't have the CMS any more.

I have some updates I'd like to get on there, including new download links
and updating documentation. I've pushed some updates to SVN, if that helps.
:)

Jon

Re: Website

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thanks! I'll give that a shot now.

> The convenience code that does the copy and svn update needs to get
updated, but short of that there's nothing stopping a manual copy of the
generated files into a git clone and doing an add/commit/push.

We had convenience code that did that? I've been manually copying stuff
across to SVN for years!

Jon

Re: Website

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
I personally have issues with all of them. GitHub actions is the one I have
the least knowledge of. If someone specifically wants to work on setting
this up on GitHub actions, there's certainly no objections from me. While I
appreciate the information in the ticket, I don't have enough knowledge to
take that and apply it. I'm happy to learn, but have a lot on the todo list
at the moment. A manual copy to the git repo is fine for now.

Jon

Re: Website

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.

   [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20633?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=17217967#comment-17217967 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20633?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=17217967#comment-17217967> ]

Re: Website

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.