Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sushma <sc...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/23 20:46:08 UTC

custom realm administration issue

I wrote my custom realm. When I administer this
custom realm from the tomcat admin console, I see
'Error 500, Attribute debug not found'. I defined the
debug attribute in the mbean-descriptors.xml file. But
now I see another similiar error 'Attribute digest not
found'. How can I get rid of these errors ? Please
help.

Thanks,
sushma

Resend: custom realm administration issue

Posted by sushma <sc...@yahoo.com>.
I found in the archives that tomcat admin console
doesn't display custom valves/realms. Is this true ?
Please help. Is there a workaround ?

Thanks
sushma

--- sushma <sc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I wrote a custom realm and when I administer this
> custom realm from the tomcat admin console, I see an
error 'Attribute digest not found'. How can I get rid
of these errors ? I even defined the attribute digest
but that lead to more such 'Attribute not found'
errors. Why is the admin webapp looking for these
attributes when I did not even define them in my mbean
descriptor file ?