Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org> on 2003/01/22 14:52:36 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/ant-site/anakia/xdocs/styles heets project.xml site.vsl templates.vm

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 02:23:44PM +0100, Christoph Wilhelms wrote:
> Great job, Conor!
>
> We should tell the Forrest Guys, so that their code can be HTML 4.01
> compliant, too!

They know :)  Ralf (bug submittor) pinged Forrest first but we're a
comparatively slack bunch ;P

Btw, there is a pure XHTML + CSS version of this skin at
http://forrest.iguanacharlie.com/

It is about half the size of the HTML version.  Miles Elam is the CSS
guru responsible.   IIRC it still needs a few tweaks for different
browsers, and doesn't render nicely in 'links' (not 'lynx').

--Jeff