Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Shawn Church <sh...@boxity.com> on 2002/05/24 00:28:39 UTC

Static document merge

I need to merge static html documents with a standard navigation header and
footer without modifying the static documents, essentially an #include() of
a static .html file without having to locate all the static docs in the
template path.  I planned to write a tool to read the file, strip out the
context for merging.

Is there a better way, or does anyone know of another tool already
available?  I thought Turbine may have something to offer, but it's feature
list doesn't state this explicitly.