Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com> on 2007/01/24 05:14:32 UTC

Re: Variant Products

Vamsi,

You sent this to my personal email. Not that I mind, but I'd prefer that you emailed me from the
OFBiz user ML for subjects regarding OFBiz.

I think there was a recent problem with subscribing to that ML. Not sure about details. Can
someone confirm and help Vamsi join user ML? Thanks.

Jonathon

Re: Variant Products

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi,

That not depends of OFBiz community but Apache human ressources (infra team). It has been asked since some time now, and I don't
know why nothing is done yet. I personaly asked for a change to
infrastructure@apache.org the 18/01/2007.

BTW I'm not sure that the link is ofbiz-user-subscribe@ofbiz.apache.org IMO should rather be user-subscribe@ofbiz.apache.org but I
may be wrong there, did you try this link ?

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Jörg Herbst <el...@web.de>.
Hi,