Posted to user@flume.apache.org by "Anantharaman, Srinatha (Contractor)" <Sr...@comcast.com> on 2017/08/01 15:50:42 UTC

RE: Flume consumes all memory - { OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded }

Iain,

I got the solution for my problem.
Issue was with writing to HDFS. While ingesting files to Solr I am also copying that file to HDFS.
Now as a separate process I am consolidating all ingested files and storing it on HDFS.

Thanks a ton for your help!!

Regards,
~Sri