Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ajey <aj...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/14 09:05:28 UTC

How Promotions can be added in Marketing campaign

Hi all,
there is a service called "addPromoToMarketingCampaign" in
campaignServices.xml ut none of the places in Marketing module Promotions
are visible. Where we can add/remove promotions for a Marketing campaign and
how do we track the usage/applicability (like how much sales went on through
which promotion and all) of a promotion in a Marketing campaign. Please help
me in this concern. thanx