Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Victor Oomens <vi...@oomens-ict.nl> on 2020/04/16 12:01:51 UTC

2FA?

Hi,

This question is probably not new, but I was wondering if there’s an easy way to integrate 2FA/OTP, like Google Authenticator, into Apache Isis.

Regards,

Victor Oomens

Re: 2FA?

Posted by Sander Ginn <sa...@ginn.it>.
We have not been in a position to extensively test Keycloak + Isis yet, but from what I've seen it worked fine.
I expect that we'll be integrating Keycloak in our Estatio deployment at some point - that will give us some proper feedback.

Best
Sander

Re: 2FA?

Posted by Victor Oomens <vi...@oomens.net>.