Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Karr, David" <da...@wamu.net> on 2006/07/25 01:15:17 UTC

URL to Maven 1.x POM doesn't go through SCM

I'm not very familiar with Maven, and less with Continuum, so perhaps
I'm just misunderstanding something, but it seems odd to me that when
you create a Maven 1.x project, you either specify an HTTP url to the
Maven 1.x POM file, or you upload it directly.  This seems odd, as my
POM file is stored in my SCM.  Why doesn't the interface to create a
Maven 1.x project just let you reference the POM file from the SCM?

Re: URL to Maven 1.x POM doesn't go through SCM

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It will be in 1.1.

Generally, users use the http interface with a scm http client like viewcvs or the subversion http
browser.

Emmanuel