Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/06/01 04:42:39 UTC

RE: [Axis2] REMINDER : Axis IRC chat TOMORROW

Hi all,

A small suggestion :).

In Sri Lanka we start work at about 8.30 - 9.00. By 8 a.m. we are stuck in
the traffic. So all of the guys from Sri Lanka have some trouble at this
time.

So can shall we extend one hour and start the chat @ 9AM (next day) SLT ?.

-- Chinthaka