Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Lavallee, Vincent J (Corporate)" <vi...@corporate.ge.com> on 2004/06/22 19:19:28 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache2 running with mod_jk2

I am running apache 2.0.49 with JBoss 3.2.2 and I have it up and running fine, but I am wondering if it is possible to alter the httpd.conf file so that I can store the workers2.properties file in a different location.... rather than the default /usr/local/apache2/conf. I was able to do this with apache 1.3.27 and I do not see when this ability would have been removed within Apache2 however I have not been able to find any documentation to indicate how to do this. I attempted the same lines used in the apache 1.3.27 httpd.conf file to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!