Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <co...@decus.org> on 1997/05/13 11:42:02 UTC

Re: contributors

>From the fingers of Dean Gaudet flowed the following:
>
>Maybe this is a sensitive topic, maybe not... but could some of us new
>folks get added to the contributors page before the 1.2 rolling?

    Likewise.. I know I've been here only a few months, so it may be
    inappropriate.  If any of the older souls here thinks it's okey,
    though..

    #ken    :-)}

<STRONG>Name:</STRONG> <A NAME="coar">Ken Coar</A>
<BR>
<STRONG>Email:</STRONG> <A HREF="mailto:Coar@DECUS.Org">Coar@DECUS.Org</A>
<BR>
<STRONG>URL:</STRONG> <A
                       HREF="http://www.golux.com/coar/"
                      >http://www.golux.com/coar/</A>
<BR>
<STRONG>Organization:</STRONG> <A
				HREF="http://www.process.com/"
                               >Process Software Corporation</A>
<BR>
<STRONG>Occupation:</STRONG> Principal Software Engineer
<BR>
<STRONG>Location:</STRONG> Mostly in New England, USA
<BR>
<STRONG>Comments:</STRONG> HTML pedant, FAQ editor, UI perfectionist
<BR>
<STRONG>OS Expertise:</STRONG> Digital UNIX, OpenVMS
<BR>
<STRONG>Contributions:</STRONG>
     Author of the 1.2 example API module, moderately updated FAQ,
     various minor bug fixes and documentation corrections.  Eminently
     capable of writing code that will Rule The World by consuming
     resources - but in an elegant way.
<P>