Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/01 10:45:16 UTC

Re: Usage of WS-RM 1.1 in the client configuration

2013/2/28 John Li <jo...@mycubes.nl>:
> Hi Aki,
>
> I understand your point and agree that things didn't get simpler. But I
> suppose that's often the case .
>
> Currently I am working on a governmental standard where reliable messaging
> is an important subject that we need to address within the webservice
> domain. The general idea is that WS-RM is now mature/widely supported
> enough to be taken in the standard. To support this we are working on a
> pilot project where we use the CXF implementation. If the standard is
> accepted, the webservices implementation that require reliability will
> follow this standard using different products/frameworks. That's why
> interoperability it a very important topic.
>
> I will report issues on wsrm when I find them and will definitely try to
> work on a patch for it. It will be the first time that I participate in
> supplying patches so I probably will need some help to do it on the right
> way.
>
> With uploading your code, you mean it will be available in maven as
> snapshot-2.8.0? or do need to get the code somewhere else?
> Thanks!

Hi John,
the code is in the trunk (corresponding to 2.8.0-SNAPSHOT) since
yesterday. But jenkins seems to have some issue since yesterday
afternoon and it hasn't built the trunk. So you have to wait or sync
the trunk repo (see the cxf home page on "building") and built it
locally.

i also created a jira CXF-4863 to track this TSR handling issue. I'll
add the rev-number to the ticket manually (usually the ticket is
automatically updated with the relevant svn commits, but this is not
happening for some weeks.)

regards, aki