Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com> on 2007/06/21 00:14:11 UTC

Trinidad skinning key changes, where to document?

Where should I document skinning key changes?
I'm about to fix JIRA issue 70 which asks for the
OraSortableHeaderBorder to be deleted
and I want to document changes.

Thanks,
Jeanne

Re: Trinidad skinning key changes, where to document?

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.
That sounds nice and simple -- using the release notes.
Thanks,
Jeanne

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.