Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "dennis.xlc" <de...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/26 06:00:06 UTC

[drlvm][gc]: UNIQUE MARK SWEEP gc failed when running specjvm2008

Hi all,
   I've just tried to run specjvm2008 using  UNIQUE MARK SWEEP gc but failed.

   I just uncomment the macro USE_UNIQUE_MARK_SWEEP_GC, and use comand line like:
   java -XX:gc.unique_algorithm=MARK_SWEEP ...

   Is there something wrong with my configure or the unique mark sweep does NOT work when running specjvm2008?

   Regards,

   Dennis

Re: [drlvm][gc]: UNIQUE MARK SWEEP gc failed when running specjvm2008

Posted by Ligang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dennis,

With what sub-benchmark did you meet this problem? Some sub-benchmarks
require large heap. You configuration should have no problem. Btw, what is
the symptom?

Thanks,
Ligang

--