Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by je...@bnf.fr on 2011/08/02 08:47:02 UTC

ldap configuration: trying to populate apacheDs 1.5: problem importing jetspeed schema

Hello all,

Still trying to make work jetspeed 2.2.1 with ldap, I advanced a little

1/ Jetspeed configuration: OK
After rereading spring configuration mechanism and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-1143,  I found how to be sure
to be in ldap mode.
No xml file to change, just a change in spring filter is needed:
- I added spring.filter.key=portal.ldap in
web/conf/spring-filter-key.properties, not in assembly/overrides.  And
- I added ldap needed properties in the override.properties.

Now, I've checked with debugger that I'm using the good class, i.e.
LdapUserPasswordCredentialManager, and that's OK.

So seemly jetspeed is well configured

2/ Apache DS 157 initialization KO

Now I'm trying to configure apacheds 1.5.7 (I've tried with Apache DS
1.0.3, but looking at the exception
when I tried to use this version, it seems that the new ldap mechanism is
not compliant with apache ds 1.0.3. Can you confirm?)

Back to ApacheDs 1.5
I have problem with schemas.
I got the jetspeed.schema file from jetspeed sources
(components/jetspeed-security-schema/src/main/schema/jetspeed.schema)
and converted it to ldif file
When I import ldif to apacheds I have the following error.

RR_373 Cannot add the ObjectClass m-oid=1.3.6.1.4.1.8100.1.2.4.1,
ou=objectClasses, cn=jetspeed, ou=schema into the registries, the
resulting registries would be inconsistent
The ObjectClass 1.3.6.1.4.1.8100.1.2.4.1 has some AttribteType in MAY
which is already declared in one of its superior MUST]

I do not understand what is it about, what is the common attribute
between MAY and MUST?

See attached the jetspeed schema file, the generated ldif file and the log
file

(See attached file: jetspeed.schema)(See attached file: jetspeed.ldif)(See
attached file: jetspeed.ldif.log)

Did someone encoutered the same problem? Is it possible to someone to
publish the ldap schema file in LDIF format in order to verify mine is OK?
Did I miss something?

Help really needed, Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jérôme

Exposition  Enluminures en terre d'Islam entre abstraction et figuration  - jusqu'au 25 septembre 2011 - BnF - Richelieu / Galerie Mansart Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.

Re: ldap configuration: trying to populate apacheDs 1.5: problem importing jetspeed schema

Posted by je...@bnf.fr.
I just come back from my weekend , so I can answer just now. It's seems
that you have found a solution.
Anyway, I still answer. If I remember for Apache DS 157 initialization KO,
I just changed ApacheDS version (v1.5.5 for me).

Cordialement,
Jérôme Dupont
Bibliothèque Nationale de France
Département des Systèmes d'Information
Tour T3 - Quai François Mauriac
75706 Paris Cedex 13
téléphone: 33 (0)1 53 79 45 40
e-mail: jerome.dupont@bnf.fr

|----------->
|           |
|           |
|           |
|           |
|           |
|----------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |  Message de : cnguyen8 <cn...@hotmail.com>                                                                                              |
  |                        02/03/2012 20:50                                                                                                    |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                Veuillez répondre à "Jetspeed Users List" <je...@portals.apache.org>                                |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                        Pour|
  |           jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org                                                                                                 |
  |                                                                                                                                       Copie|
  |                                                                                                                                       Objet|
  |           Re: ldap configuration: trying to populate apacheDs 1.5: problem importing jetspeed schema                                       |

Hi Jerome,

I have the same problem.
Can you tell me how you fix this?

Posted by cnguyen8 <cn...@hotmail.com>.