Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Xun Long Gui <us...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/17 17:14:43 UTC

[SCXML] close issues in JIRA system

Hi Rahul,

I have finish three sub tasks of issue
SCXML-116<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-116>[1], they
are issue 127 [2],128 [3] and 134 [4] and i have submit my source
code in to SVN, can i close these three sub tasks now ?

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-116
2.https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-127
3.https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-128
4.https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-134

--
Best Regards

Gui Xun Long (桂训龙)

Re: [SCXML] close issues in JIRA system

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
2010/5/18 Xun Long Gui <us...@gmail.com>:
> Yeah, i think so. But it seems that there may be some guys who are resentful
> with these commends mails, anyway, it is there, we can not prevent it happan

<snip/>

Going further, we don't want to prevent it. We want those emails as
previously mentioned :-)

Two comments about this:
 * Steady state project commit rate will likely be much lower than
last day or two.
 * If folks are contacting you personally, do suggest bringing it up
on this list instead.

-Rahul

Posted by Xun Long Gui <us...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.