Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Jeffrey Freeman <je...@syncleus.com> on 2017/10/01 15:11:04 UTC

[DISCUSS] Add Ferma to "Community Contributions" Listing

Ferma should be listed in the "Community Contributions" section of the main
tinkerpop3 apache site ( http://tinkerpop.apache.org )

Their project/github link: https://github.com/Syncleus/Ferma
Their website and documentation: http://syncleus.com/Ferma

They meet all requirements in the policy document (
http://tinkerpop.apache.org/policy.html ) including full support for
Tinkerpop3, their own website, many releases, and documentation.

I've also created the following ticket to help speed this along:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1794

(FYI I know i sent a similar email earlier, this new e-mail is in a format
as suggested from a member of the community in that thread)

Re: [DISCUSS] Add Ferma to "Community Contributions" Listing

Posted by Jeffrey Freeman <je...@syncleus.com>.
Thanks a lot I see it. Much appreciated.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeffrey Freeman <je...@syncleus.com>.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Looks fine to me.