Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2020/09/02 17:21:25 UTC

OFBiz site and [ CVE-2017-16011] Cross-Site Scripting in jQuery

Hi,

I received an alert from GitHub Advisory <https://github.com/advisories> about OFBiz site and [CVE-2017-16011] "Cross-Site Scripting in jQuery"

Could someone test if updating to jQuery 1.9 would work?

I could then, or anyone ready for that, upgrade the OFBiz site to use jQuery 1.9

Thanks

Jacques

Re: OFBiz site and [ CVE-2017-16011] Cross-Site Scripting in jQuery

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Great!

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.