Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> on 2003/10/17 00:03:23 UTC

Install_repo and Windows98

I just tried installing maven on my home Windows98 box and hit problems. The
install_repo.bat script assumes that it can create multiple levels of
directories in one mkdir command. This doesn't work on my box.

Attached is the altered file that does work (renamed to txt to ensure it
gets through filters).

Unfortunately, the maven.bat file is still not runing, with a 'bad command
or file name'. Which is very strange as its definitely there...

Stephen