Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org> on 2017/06/08 21:44:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Laurent Goujon

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill has invited Laurent
Goujon to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Laurent has a long list of contributions many in the client side interfaces
and metadata queries.

Welcome Laurent, and thank you for your contributions.  Keep up the good
work !

- Parth
(on behalf of the Apache Drill PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Laurent Goujon

Posted by Aman Sinha <as...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations Laurent and Welcome!

-Aman

On 6/9/17, 10:02 AM, "Julien Le Dem" <ju...@dremio.com> wrote:

    Congrats Laurent!

    --
    Julien

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Laurent Goujon

Posted by Kunal Khatua <kk...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations and Thank you for your contributions to Drill, Laurent !

~ Kunal

________________________________
Congrats, Laurent!  Thanks for all your work on the client side.

--Robert

Posted by Robert Hou <rh...@mapr.com>.

Posted by Jinfeng Ni <jn...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Laurent!