Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by maris maris <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/24 01:51:17 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache/Tomcat with OpenSSL

Hi
Iam new to Apache/ssl.
I have installed Apache 1.3.26 integrated with tomcat
4.0.4 using mod_jk and running with openssl
openssl-0.9.6g.
My requirement is , when apache starts with ssl, some
of the pages should run with http and some of the page
with https. I can change in the Apache doucment root,
but when it comes to jsp (tomcat) pages how can i do?
Where and how to control this? for example

http://192.1.1.1/examples/index.html (should be
accessed only thru port 80    &

https://192.1.1.1/examples/index.jsp (should be access
only trhu port 443 and not 80)

Anything to do with tomcat conf file or apache
httpd.conf file.
Any kind of help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Mari