Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Abhijeet Mahalkar <Ab...@indussoft.com> on 2003/11/19 09:50:10 UTC

Demo Code

Where will i find the demo code or tutorial for HttpClient...

basically my requirement is i want to check whether the specified file at the given URL exists at the server or not ?can i solve this thru httpClient ?

regards
Abhijeet

Re: Demo Code

Posted by Adrian Sutton <ad...@intencha.com>.
On 19/11/03 6:50 PM, "Abhijeet Mahalkar" <Ab...@indussoft.com>
wrote:

> Where will i find the demo code or tutorial for HttpClient...
>
> basically my requirement is i want to check whether the specified file at the
> given URL exists at the server or not ?can i solve this thru httpClient ?
>
> regards
> Abhijeet

The tutorial on the website would be a good tutorial.  The website also
includes links to example code.  Take a look at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/

And particularly for the tutorial:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/tutorial.html

Regards,