Posted to api@directory.apache.org by Adam Nelson <an...@isupport.com> on 2015/03/25 20:00:44 UTC

ApacheDS Synchronization with .net DirectoryServices libraries

Hi,

I posted my question on stack overflow here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29264120/trouble-using-ldap-content-synchronization-control-sync-request-control <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29264120/trouble-using-ldap-content-synchronization-control-sync-request-control>

I was hoping someone here could take a look at it and help me figure out the issues I’m having with syncing against an ApacheDS ldap server.

It’s a default setup using the sample data o=sevenSeas.

I’m connecting with the uid=admin,ou=system account.

Could there be a permissions issue going on? Some kind of setting I need to change within that account or the ldap server itself?? Or is something wrong with my code shown in the stack overflow post?

Thanks for any help you can provide, and sorry for the double post.

Adam

Re: ApacheDS Synchronization with .net DirectoryServices libraries

Posted by Adam Nelson <an...@isupport.com>.
My issue ended up being the format string used to create the sync control value.