Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tomasz Słonina <el...@epf.pl> on 2007/02/28 10:48:04 UTC

How to exlude FF safebrowsing/update from Recording Controller

Hello,

Is  there  any way to exclude from recording /safebrowsing/update
Request? I have put some excluding patterns, but nothing works :(
Any suggestions?

(I am using FF 2.0.0.2, JMeter 2.2, Windows XP SP2).

Tomasz Słonina

	by smtp-proxy.isp with TPROXY id 1172656087.20467

Re: How to exlude FF safebrowsing/update from Recording Controller

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
RTFM:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Proxy_Server

<quote>
N.B. the string that is matched by the regular expression must be the
same as the whole host+path string.

Thus "\.html" will not match j.a.o/index.html
</quote>

Try:

.*/safebrowsing/update.*