Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2013/11/26 10:59:33 UTC

wicket-6.x branch build is broken due to cdi-1.1

Hi Emond,

Could you please take a look at
http://ci.apache.org/builders/wicket-branch-6.x/builds/216/steps/compile/logs/stdio
 ?
I experience the same errors locally.

Thanks!

Re: wicket-6.x branch build is broken due to cdi-1.1

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Emond Papegaaij <
emond.papegaaij@topicus.nl> wrote:

> On Tuesday 26 November 2013 11:59:33 Martin Grigorov
> wrote:
> > Could you please take a look at
> >
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/wicket-branch-6.x/builds/216/steps/compile/log
> > s/stdio ?
> > I experience the same errors locally.
>
> The error should be fixed. Why did I not get a mail about this
> failure? Nor was it reported on the IRC channel.

Because BuildBot is configured to send notifications when the build status
changes (from success to error and from error to success).
It will not send notification for each success/error.

And the previous error is due to problems with Apache Nexus configuration.
I've created a ticket to INFRA about this yesterday.

Confirmed, the build passes here.
Thanks!

Posted by Emond Papegaaij <em...@topicus.nl>.