Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/22 00:50:07 UTC

Do you need help with Log4J JMX documentation and maintenance

Hi,

I am available to help with documenting, and maintaing the JMX API for Log4J.

Is help needed? I really appreciate your work, and I want to help by contribution.

Thank you,

Edmon Begoli

http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/eai/software/

Re: Do you need help with Log4J JMX documentation and maintenance

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@MIT.EDU>.
Hi,
No need to ask, just contribute ;)  Help is always welcome.  Look for places
where you see a need, and submit enhanced docs (or code, or whatever you want)
via Bugzilla.

Yoav