Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/18 21:55:35 UTC

Obtain a bean from Activator

My Activator implements BundleListener.
Inside the bundleChanged method, I need to obtain a reference to a
bean (not the service).

So my question is:
How can I obtain a bean from inside the activator.

Thank you.

Re: Obtain a bean from Activator

Posted by Christoph Gritschenberger <ch...@gmail.com>.
I guess you can always try to obtain a reference to the
BlueprintContainer with a service-tracker and then call getComponent()
to obtain the bean.

kind regards,
christoph