Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by rick rineholt <cr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/15 19:04:40 UTC

ModuleScopeContext.start lifecycleState ?

Looking through parts of the code and I notice
  ModuleScopeContext.start() does not set
lifecycleState to RUNNING
Have notice no issues with it, just curious it doesn't.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: ModuleScopeContext.start lifecycleState ?

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myroma.net>.
Yes, RUNNING is set when the module scope event starts (see onEvent
(int type, Object key) ). This may be a bit confusing, in which case
we could change the name.

Jim