Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Kristian Köhler <Kr...@dmc.de> on 2007/11/05 10:30:53 UTC

servicemix.org forwards to the wrong site?

Hi

if you go to service.org you will be forwarded to

http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/home.html

shouldn't this be

http://servicemix.apache.org/home.html

Kristian

--
http://gaswerk.sourceforge.net

Re: servicemix.org forwards to the wrong site?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Hiram, do you know where can we change this redirection from servicemix.org?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.