Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Daniel Sánchez Gómez <da...@yahoo.es> on 2004/08/27 09:44:09 UTC

Web Service (Axis+Tomcat 5+SSL)

Hi,
I'm looking for information about how to make a secure WebService. To be exact I would like use SSL in my application, but I donŽt know how to configure all the necessary to do it. I have see axis and tomcat web pages, but I'm a bit confused. My first objective is that the client of my web service were authetificated with a electronic certificate.
Thank you!

Dani

RE: Web Service (Axis+Tomcat 5+SSL)

Posted by Besite - Bart <ba...@besite.be>.
Dani,

I found a very nice article about securing axis webservices on the site of IBM, which helped me a lot :

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-sec1.html

Greetz,
Bart Ronsyn
Belgium