Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@iktek.com> on 2005/02/27 20:45:45 UTC

SEDANG status ?

hi,

what is the status of this project? It has a trunk, but the project.xml
has a dependence on a ghost jar (protocol-api-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar) that
cause Maven to fail.

Re: SEDANG status ?

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@d-haven.org>.
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

>hi,
>
>what is the status of this project? It has a trunk, but the project.xml
>has a dependence on a ghost jar (protocol-api-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar) that
>cause Maven to fail.

SEDANG is kind of stalled ATM.  I started it with the hopes of getting a
more SEDA like impl of
the network protocol, but with the flurry of activity at my day job, I
haven't been able to finish it.
It did serve a good purpose in the sense that it helped solidify an API
to separate the network from
the protocol....

Nevertheless, I haven't been able to work on it in a while.  The
protocol-api jar was at least one
time in SVN as part of this project.  I'm not sure what happened to it.

Re: SEDANG status ?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> what is the status of this project? It has a trunk, but the project.xml
>> has a dependence on a ghost jar (protocol-api-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar) that
>> cause Maven to fail.
>>

> We need to ask Berin about this.
> Alex

No what I'm going to move sedang into the sandbox and Berin can work on
it there until his availability improves.  It shall be moved in the next
90 seconds ...
Alex

Re: SEDANG status ?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.