Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/31 14:51:29 UTC

unable to upload the solr configuration to zookeeper

Hi,

I am trying to configure the solrcloud, I followed the myjeeva
tutorial (myjeeva
link
<http://myjeeva.com/solrcloud-cluster-single-collection-deployment.html#zookeeper-ensemble-depolyment>)
because i want to configure it with the tomcat. All 5 zookeeper server are
running fine.

Now when i tries to upload the solr configuration files it is giving me
error. I am using solr 4.10.2 (Operating System: Linux Mint) . Please help.

*command: *java -classpath .:/home/aman/solr_cloud/solr-cli-lib/*
> org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkCLI HELP -cmd upconfig -zkhost
> localhost:2181,localhost:2182,localhost:2183,localhost:2184,localhost:2185
> -confdir /home/aman/solr_cloud/config-files -confname myconf

> (org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper).
> log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
> more info.
> -confdir and -confname are required for upconfig

With Regards
Aman Tandon

Re: unable to upload the solr configuration to zookeeper

Posted by David Philip <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aman,

   This error could be because the solr instance is looking for the
dependent logger jars. You should copy the jar files from solr download (
solr/example/lib/ext) to tomcat lib[1].

[1]
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrLogging#Using_the_example_logging_setup_in_containers_other_than_Jetty