Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Al-Qalb el-Mounir <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/05 04:37:57 UTC

StandardContext[/cocoon]: Servlet /cocoon threw load() exception

I get this error when I start jakarta 4.0.2b running
with apache 1.3.22ssl on rh linux 7.1.
This is the only application that does that. And of
course it does not work. I have a contect properly
defined for it in both httpd.conf and server.xml.

StandardContext[/cocoon]: Servlet /cocoon threw load()
exception

I appreciate your help

http://greetings.yahoo.com