Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2020/06/04 13:02:12 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release SSHD 2.5.0 ?

A bunch of new features / enhancements have been fixed in master since the
last release a few months ago (end of january), so I think we should get
2.5.0 out.

Here's a list of new features / improvements / bugs:

** New Feature
    * [SSHD-972] - Add support for peers using OpenSSH "security key" key
types
    * [SSHD-979] - Rework SFTP streams so that we can send or receive as
much data as possible
    * [SSHD-984] - Utility method to export KeyPair in OpenSSH format
    * [SSHD-986] - Implement ECDSA public key recovery
    * [SSHD-1003] - Use asynchronous streams when forwarding ports
    * [SSHD-1009] - Support WinSCP shell interactions

** Improvement
    * [SSHD-660] - Add support for authentication using signed
client/server keys
    * [SSHD-707] - Add support for writing OpenSSH ed25519 private keys to
file
    * [SSHD-968] - SshClient times out during keep-alive, when
SSH_MSG_GLOBAL_REQUEST is replied with SSH_MSG_UNSUPPORTED
    * [SSHD-977] - Apply consistent logging policy to caught exceptions
    * [SSHD-980] - Make the SFTP Api cleaner by moving the implementation
classes into the non public package
    * [SSHD-992] - Customizing sftp stat commands

** Bug
    * [SSHD-964] - SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_EOF never sent or received for local and
remote port forwarding
    * [SSHD-967] - transferTo function of SftpRemotePathChannel always add
some extra bytes in the end of file
    * [SSHD-970] - transferTo function of SftpRemotePathChannel will loop
if count parameter is greater than file size
    * [SSHD-975] - SshClient subclasses fail in OSGi environment
    * [SSHD-982] - Race condition when loading known hosts
    * [SSHD-987] - AESPrivateKeyObfuscator generates wrong IV length
    * [SSHD-998] - respect SftpVersionSelector when establishing a new
connection

--
Guillaume Nodet