Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Bhupendra Singh <Bh...@sdgc.com> on 2014/07/28 10:50:16 UTC

Read Time Out Error

Hi All,

I am using jcloud 1.7.0 to work with HP cloud object storage service . I am using following way to get context and then using BlobStore to create container and doing rest operation :

BlobStoreContext context =
      ContextBuilder.newBuilder("hpcloud-objectstorage")
        .credentials(identity, credential)
        .buildView(BlobStoreContext.class);

BlobStore blobStore=Context.getBlobStore();
blobStore.list();

But I am getting following exception  :

SEVERE: Cannot retry after server error, command has exceeded retry limit 5: [method=public abstract com.google.common.util.concurrent.ListenableFuture org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.AuthenticationAsyncApi.authenticateWithTenantNameAndCredentials(java.lang.String,org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.domain.PasswordCredentials)[10345580501258-Project, PasswordCredentials{username=abced, password=abcgfer}], request=POST https://region-a.geo-1.identity.hpcloudsvc.com:35357/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1]
org.jclouds.http.HttpResponseException: Read timed out connecting to POST https://region-a.geo-1.identity.hpcloudsvc.com:35357/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1<https://region-a.geo-1.identity.hpcloudsvc.com:35357/v2.0/tokens%20HTTP/1.1>

Thanks & Regards,
Bhupendra Pratap Singh
Sr. Software Engineer
Mobile: +91 9971279010/9891110828, O: +91-120-4014000, F: +91-120-4014020 | Email: bhupendra.singh@sdgc.com<ma...@sdgc.com>
www.sdgc.com<http://www.sdgc.com/>

{Public}

________________________________
SDG Software India Pvt. Ltd.
A-10/11, Sector 2, NOIDA 201301, (UP), India
Website: www.sdgc.com<http:www.sdgc.com>

"Please Note: The e-mail content is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects."

RE: Read Time Out Error

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
Your original issue and several after that were due to failing authentication, which was due to the jclouds and HP versions.  Now that those are fixed by using 1.7.4, the latest message shows progress because it is actually authenticated and is making API calls.

At this point, it is difficult to say what is causing the latest issue.  I recommend collecting wire level logging (https://jclouds.apache.org/reference/logging/) and attach a wire log and a snippet of your code to this email thread and I’ll see if I can help further.

-Chris

--
Chris Custine

RE: Read Time Out Error

Posted by Bhupendra Singh <Bh...@sdgc.com>.
Andrew,

I am using jcloud 1.7.4 but still getting following

Jul 30, 2014 2:40:12 AM org.jclouds.logging.jdk.JDKLogger logError
SEVERE: Cannot retry after server error, command has exceeded retry limit 5: [method=public abstract com.google.common.util.concurrent.ListenableFuture org.jclouds.openstack.swift.CommonSwiftAsyncClient.containerExists(java.lang.String)[test], request=HEAD https://region-a.geo-1.objects.hpcloudsvc.com/v1/10745149279234/test HTTP/1.1]

RE: Read Time Out Error

Posted by Bhupendra Singh <Bh...@sdgc.com>.
Andrew,

RE: Read Time Out Error

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.

RE: Read Time Out Error

Posted by Bhupendra Singh <Bh...@sdgc.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Bhupendra Singh <Bh...@sdgc.com>.
Hi Chris,

I am getting following error while trying to download binaries :

Unable to reso
lve artifact: Unable to get dependency information: Unable to read the metadata
file for artifact 'net.schmizz:sshj:jar': Invalid JDK version in profile 'doclin
t-java8-disable': Unbounded range: [1.8, for project net.schmizz:sshj
 net.schmizz:sshj:jar:0.10.1-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
 apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots),
 sonatype-nexus-snapshots (https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapsh
ots),
 apache-snapshots (https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots
),
 jclouds-sona-snapshots-nexus (https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/sn
apshots)

Path to dependency:
       1) org.apache.maven:super-pom:pom:2.0
       2) org.apache.jclouds.driver:jclouds-sshj:jar:1.7.3
       3) com.jcraft:jsch.agentproxy.sshj:jar:0.0.7

-Bhupendra

RE: Read Time Out Error

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.

RE: Read Time Out Error