Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/03 02:41:51 UTC

Welcome to our new committer: Shang Lou(github id: clay4444)

Hi Shang Lou,
Welcome you to join us as a new committer.

The PPMC for Apache DolphinScheduler
has invited Shang Lou(github id: clay4444) to become a committer and we are
pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process.This should enable better productivity.

Wish you make more contributions in the future.
Wish every one have a pleasant open source journey in our community.

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com
---------------

Re: Welcome to our new committer: Shang Lou(github id: clay4444)

Posted by "lgcareer2019@outlook.com" <lg...@outlook.com>.
@Shang Lou
Congratulations,So happy you join us.
I think it would be great if you can introduce yourself to our community.

DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer2019@outlook.com<ma...@outlook.com>

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

Best Regards
---------------

xingchun.chen <xi...@qq.com> 于2020年6月5日周五 下午2:54写道:

回复: Welcome to our new committer: Shang Lou(github id: clay4444)

Posted by "xingchun.chen" <xi...@qq.com>.
@Shang Lou
Congratulations

Best&nbsp;Regards