Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Edwin Goei <ed...@sun.com> on 2001/07/26 20:00:46 UTC

Re: Urgent Help !!

> Shalini Gusain wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> Actaully we r searching for org.apache.crimson.tree.XmlDocument api ,
> but could'nt find the same....
>  Could anybody help us in this regard....
> we had tried to download crimson.jar but it was not having any
> XmlDocument details...
> ur cooperation will be highly appriciated...

I think you are asking for XmlDocument javadoc.  The reason why there is
none is because it is a parser dependent API and thus not part of JAXP
1.1.  Only the JAXP 1.1 APIs are documented because they are supported
by various different parsers.

If you're looking for the source, you can either get it from CVS or at
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-contrib/crimson/src/org/apache/crimson/tree/XmlDocument.java

-Edwin