Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by sa...@in.safenet-inc.com on 2005/08/10 07:21:10 UTC

Dynamic configuration

I am trying to implement a module which will read some ini file and will
fill all server records of apache. I do not want to have number of virtual
hosts in http.conf file similar to mass virtual hosting. I would like to
read the virtual host information from the ini file on the fly(runtime) and
update Apache's server records without disconnecting current clients.
Can anybody give me a lead into this to start with.