Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> on 2002/08/15 10:22:05 UTC

New CVS modules and lists

PMC, Sam, All,

Here's the results of the votes:

[Vote 1]
Seperate "apps" module: xml-cocoon2-apps

+1 John Morrison
+1 Nicola Ken Barozzi
+1 Vadim Gritsenko (interpreted from Amen ;)
+1 Ovidui Predescu
+1 David Crossley
+1 Carsten Ziegeler
+1 Ivelin Ivanov

(non-binding)
+1 Andrew C Oliver (isn't it about time you had karma?)

[Vote 2]
cvs ci for xml-cocoon2-apps goes to list xml-cocoon2-cvs

+1 John Morrison
+1 Nicola Ken Barozzi
+1 Vadim Gritsenko
+1 Ovidui Predescu
+1 David Crossley
+1 Carsten Ziegeler
+1 Ivelin Ivanov

(non-binding)
+1 Andrew C Oliver

So, could we please have a new cvs repro called

xml-cocoon2-apps

where the cvs ci messages are sent to

xml-cocoon2-cvs

and initial committers are everyone with karma to
the parent project, xml-cocoon2.

It is intended that, when given karma to xml-cocoon2
karma will also be given to xml-cocoon2-apps.  Karma
for xml-cocoon2-apps _does_not_ imply karma to
xml-cocoon2 (is that clear enough?  It's kinda a
one way relationship ;)

It is hoped that committers to -apps will progress
to be fully fleged xml-cocoon2 (-dev?) members.

There will soon be a seperate vote for more -apps
committers.

Thanks,

J.

of this email.