Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bahaa Nasrallah <ba...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/21 17:47:02 UTC

Maven with Subversion

Hi,
I need some information about working with Subversion as SCM with Maven.
I see that the majority of the plug-ins works with CVS like
file-activity,developer activity and SCM plugin.
Is Maven supporting enough working with Subversion? if yes how may i
perform SCM tasks while the SCM plugin supports only CVS ?(actually
this particular plugin supported once Subversion but not anymore after
9th of Feb! )

Thanks in advance!
Bahaa

Re: Maven with Subversion

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:47:02 +0000, Bahaa Nasrallah
<ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I need some information about working with Subversion as SCM with Maven.
> I see that the majority of the plug-ins works with CVS like
> file-activity,developer activity and SCM plugin.

These all work with SVN - see
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/changelog/

> Is Maven supporting enough working with Subversion? if yes how may i
> perform SCM tasks while the SCM plugin supports only CVS ?(actually
> this particular plugin supported once Subversion but not anymore after
> 9th of Feb! )

It does, but is in beta:
http://www.apache.org/~brett/maven-stage-site/reference/plugins/scm/